Workers’ Compensation Attorney Milwaukee, WI
Work Injuries, Hurt on the Job | Serving Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Ohio and IL
If you have been injured at work or on the job, you may be able to claim workers’ compensation benefits until you are able to return to work. The Workers’ Compensation system differs by state, but the overall aim is to answer three questions:
- Is an injury work-related?
- What is the appropriate medical care for the injury?
- How much compensation does the injury warrant and for what period of time?
We Help Injured Workers Suffering from:
- Back Pain – cervical and lumbar disk problems
- Shoulder injuries – rotator cuff, muscle tears, inflammatory conditions
- Hand and wrist injuries – loss of motion, strength, feeling; fractures
- Knee injuries – ACL, MCL and meniscal tears
- Burn injuries
- Broken limbs and digits
- Amputations – full and partial
- Feet – crush injuries, nerve conditions, fractures
- Injuries to the head, face and teeth
- Vision loss
- Work-related heart and lung conditions
Put Our Experience to Work For You
Workers’ Compensation claims are extremely complicated. One false move could delay your claim by weeks, months, or even years. Worse yet, your claim could be denied. We can help you avoid the pitfalls that could weaken your claim to workers’ compensation benefits. Don’t risk the benefits you need.
Whether you live in Wisconsin, Ohio or Illinois, call the workers’ compensation attorneys at Gendlin, Liverman & Rymer, toll-free at 1-877-CALL-GLR (1-877-225-5457), for a free, no obligation phone consultation. If you would like to schedule a meeting, we’ll make it easy and come to you. You don’t need to come to one of our offices.
Based on your case, whether you receive a large settlement or a smaller one, we’ll keep you and your family informed on a regular basis, with an understanding and compassion for all you and your family are going through. Don’t just take our word for it, review our client stories to learn what they have to say.
And be sure to read Gendlin, Liverman & Rymer’s ’11 Mistakes That Cost Accident Victims Thousands of Dollars’. We provide this free to our clients and prospective clients. We would also like to offer a complimentary ‘What You Should Do First’ information sheet. We hope you and your family will find it very helpful.