Extra Steps We Take to Help You
With Your Milwaukee Personal Injury Case
The lawyers and staff at Gendlin, Liverman & Rymer take extra steps to help you and your loved ones get through this difficult time.
Our clients receive free advice about:
- Obtaining medical treatment without insurance coverage
- Getting your car fixed
- Cashing insurance company checks and the effect of doing so on your case
- Signing releases when multiple defendants or insurance policies are involved
- Analyze and communicate each and every offer made by the insurance company.
- Provide advance payment for all accident related costs in obtaining information or hiring needed experts.
If a lawsuit needs to be started we will:
- File Summons and Complaint
- Serve Summons and Complaint
- File and answer Interrogatories
- File and answer Requests for Admissions
- Take depositions of witnesses and doctors
- Explain and represent you throughout the mediation or arbitration process
- Prepare you for your deposition
- Prepare you for your compulsory medical exam
- File and Motions to protect your rights
- Prepare you and your case for trial