FREE Case Evaluation
Please fill out the form below.
FREE Case Evaluation
Fill out this form for a FREE Case Evaluation
Attorney Timothy J. Rymer
Timothy has been with the firm since 2005. Since graduating from law school with honors in 1990, Tim has been representing seriously injured victims and families who have lost loved ones in wrongful death accidents. Based on the number of million-dollar cases he has settled, Attorney Rymer has been accepted as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Overview: Here are a few clients that Tim has represented and their settlements:
• $7.2 million awarded by a jury in a personal injury case, which was subsequently upheld by a trial court.
• A $1.9 million settlement, which was reached before a trial, for a client involved in a terrible truck and automobile accident.
• A car accident, in which his client was seriously injured and her spouse was killed. While being very sensitive to the concerns of the family, he was able to settle the case for $1.5 million without filing a lawsuit, in just over 4-months of representation.
• A very traumatic and devastating, wrongful death accident that involved a 16-year-old child. A settlement of $500,000 was reached.
• A settlement of over $987,000 on behalf of a client involved in a very serious car accident.
- Awarded “10 Best Attorneys for Satisfaction” in 2015-2023
- National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” in the U.S. for 2017-2023
Tim Rymer was named to the Super Lawyers list for 2023. Only the top 5% of attorneys in Wisconsin achieve this designation each year.
In addition to being a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, based on his extensive trial experience and dedication, Attorney Rymer achieved certification in 2004 as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Attorney Rymer has also been selected by his peers as an arbitrator to handle dispute resolution matters; has been published in legal magazines, and lectures to other lawyers on trial practice and ethics.
“While I enjoy handling complex legal cases, I never forget that each case represents a victim and their family. And whether it involves a serious injury or a wrongful death, it’s important to me to provide the best legal counsel and compassion.”
Contact Us Today For Your Free Case Evaluation!
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured in an accident, contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney at GLR today. We will fight aggressively to get you compensation you deserve for your injuries.